Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Favorites

It is that time of the week again! 


Of course today is a favorite because it is Friday!

I completed week 3 of training.  You can read about that here.

As usual, I will start with the weekend.  Do you guys remember how I was really excited about my standing desk?  When I got to work Friday morning - it was gone.  Just gone.  I very quickly realized that the Martinez had been up to absolutely no good.  She had hidden it after I left on Thursday.  After a quick fit thrown by me, I found my desk and all was right in my world.  This is a favorite because work is never dull as I quickly hid her space heater.



The weekend was a little busier than they have been recently; however it was good.  Saturday was a long run, a baby shower, and a couple errands.  Sunday was church and lunch with friends.  Both weekend days included ice cream.  


and coffee.  Lots of coffee.

   
Tuesday night was the Valentine's dance at the middle school for Em.  Watching this girl grow up is a favorite, but time could slow down a little.  :) 



Wednesday was Valentine's Day which meant party day for D.




You guys, I am exhausted this week.  I think it is because of my constant watching of the Olympics.  I think that watching the Olympics should actually be an event.  I would excel.  I also think that ballet en pointe shoes should be an event.  Hello, if curling is an event then people dancing on their toes should be as well.  The Olympics + Amy = Favorite.  



Did you guys see Shaun White win?



I feel a little guilty for forcing my love on you, Martinez.  I will try not to demand that you stand next to me and watch any Olympics again.  

Y'all.  I got rated on Etsy.  Made my night which was obviously a favorite.



The book I have been reading is so much a favorite.  Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis.  I have been waiting on this since about November.  I even pre-ordered it.  That is something I really do not do.


Rachel Hollis also has a sweet series that you should check out.  I have read two out of the three but *needed* to read this first.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment